tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "alla winter" <>
Subject Re: Cannot retrieve rtf file when user data constrains applied
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 15:03:07 GMT
Thanks Chuck for very usefull information.
I read most of this articles, and they are talking about how to change the
http header for the files that are fetched by the servlet.
In my case, I just have a direct URL to static documents - servlet is not
involved.  Is it possible to do that and if yes, how can I change the
header, or I have to create a servlet to access those files?

On Nov 15, 2007 8:00 PM, Caldarale, Charles R <>