tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Florentino" <florentino.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about multiple SSL at same machine
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 11:43:56 GMT
Hi all,

I have windows colocation and have one site that have ssl and it works fine,
now I have another site and need set up another ssl, I think that change ssl
port for second site is good solutions but my client don't like this idea,
then I need set up another ip.. but I not sure how I make it...

because, my windows server be behind of router and then really my windows
server have only internal ip.

suggestion about how I should approach this problem ?

thanks a lot.

Alex