tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Lorenzo Schoovaerts <lawrenc...@pandora.be>
Subject Tomcat native lib on OS X
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 14:51:06 GMT
Hi guys,

Isn't there anyone who got the native stuff working on a Mac?

I followed all the steps. I compiled the source without any erros. The
resulting libraries were copied to every place I can possibly imagine
(/usr/bin, /usr/local/bin, JAVA_HOME dir, CATALINE_HOME dir,
TOMCAT_HOME dir, CATALINA_HOME/common/lib, CATALINA_HOME/native etc etc)
but no matter what, tomcat keeps complaining that it can't find
them... That sucks. The solver of this problem will be highly rewarded
with a bag of white rice ;-)

PS: For thos interested, I installed Leopard and tomcat still runs.
Cool huh?

Thanks
Regards
Lorenzo.