tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Matthews <jeremymatth...@mac.com>
Subject Tomcat 5.25 on Leopard
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 18:16:30 GMT
I'd check to make sure your aren't filtering or blocking ports....if
you are using a GUI to start the proc, you may just want to cd to the /
bin directory and run the startup script manually. Seen a few apps not
make the 10.5 transition that well...though ours did :)

After starting the proc, check activity monitor or run top to check
for java processes....

-jeremy
SISU Works

-------
Hi,

I downloaded apache-tomcat-5.5.25.zip and copied it to a directory,
after
setting up all the environment variables, it runs. but when I try to
open
it: http://localhost:8080, it does not exist, changing port number some
something else does not work neither, any idea what's wrong here?
where to
check? thanks.

A.C.