tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Shug Boabby <shug.boa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jk_mod and binding tomcat's root to an apache directory
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2007 18:42:21 GMT
That's a bit of a bummer... I'm stumped, I don't know what could be
going wrong.

It seems that the rewrite rule is working, the request is being sent
to ajp and the only response is "No host matches server name
mydomain.com".

Perhaps in the rewrite rules I need to specify that the request must
go to 127.0.0.1? I have 2 ethernet cards... and by the look of the
last log, perhaps the request is going out to my 2nd address and not
the localhost! Any ideas on how to set that in the rewrite rule?