tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steven Crosley <stevencros...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Clustering Tomcat with multiple machines
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 17:15:40 GMT
Thanks Clifford,

So if I'm setting up 3 servers, each tomcat instance needs to have
this element twice?  Is the mcastAddr, the IP for the other machines?

<Membership
className="org.apache.catalina.cluster.mcast.McastService"
mcastAddr="228.0.0.4"
mcastBindAddress="127.0.0.1"
mcastClusterDomain="d10"
mcastPort="45564"