tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rocco Scappatura" <>
Subject jk issue
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 09:47:24 GMT

after a long time I was persuaded to install to run Apache Tomcat 5.5 as
application server an use Apache 2.0.54 as Web server.

I configured Apache to load the appropriate jk connector and have
defined a workers.

I run Tomcat 5.5, using 8080 port for amministrative issues. But I have
anothe customized service with a connector binded on port 81 and several

Obviosly, I have moved the connector for port 8009 into the customized

In particular, in tomcat on my customized server I have installed

When I try to access to the URL wich is 'redirected' on tomcat, I access
to the home  page of roller, but I can't move from there! Neverthless
the css is lopaded in the css. (Basically, the Tomcat application from
Apache2 doesn't work).

Please note the accessing directly to port 81, application works

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message