tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Garrison" <Jim.Garri...@troux.com>
Subject RE: Listener Shutdown Order?
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 18:17:42 GMT

What I'm seeing is that servlet destroy() is being called AFTER the
listeners have been shutdown.  If I'm reading the quote above right,
this shouldn't happen; servlets should have already been destroy()ed
before the listener is shutdown.

The problem is that the non-Spring servlet needs to notify a Spring
based component to shutdown, and can't get to it after the Spring
ApplicationContext is gone.

BTW, thanks for the quick reply.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This message may contain confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error,
do not use, copy or distribute it. Do not open any attachments. Delete it immediately from
your system and notify the sender promptly by e-mail that you have done so. Thank you.