tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Shug Boabby <shug.boa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jk_mod and binding tomcat's root to an apache directory
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2007 14:26:54 GMT
Thanks again Rainer,

I think we're getting somewhere with this... but unfortunately all
means something is happening because the response to myserver.com/
tomcat is that it doesn't exist (because the rewrite rule doesn't
apply if there is no trailing slash and it's trying to find the static
page to serve).

I have noted the e-mail wrapping of the line and corrected for it.

My workers.properties file looks like

workers.tomcat_home=/usr/share/tomcat5.5
workers.java_home=/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun
ps=/
worker.list=worker1
worker.worker1.port=8009
worker.worker1.host=localhost
worker.worker1.type=ajp13
worker.worker1.lbfactor=1
/=worker1

and my apache configuration (after module loading etc) has

RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule /tomcat/(.*) /$1 [E=JK_WORKER_NAME:worker1,H=jakarta-
servlet,PT]

I don't have any explicit JkMount lines anywhere and I'm not seeing
anything unusual in my logs.

Have any further ideas? I really appreciate your help on this.