tomcat-users mailing list archives

From zhongliang zhang <zhangzho...@msn.com>
Subject RE: [Realm]Error page of Digest authentication?
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 00:37:20 GMT

First of all,thanks for your replying.
I have try that way,and acturally,I always configure customized error page when I developed
web application.
But it seems that the digest authentication was done by tomcat,which means it has not entered
my application yet.so,the customized error page is unavailable.
I think maybe there is not other good ways to solve it exception modify the tomcat src.
Subject: Re: [Realm]Error page of Digest authentication?> > Hi,> > I may be wrong
but did you checked there ? > http://tomcat.apache.org/faq/misc.html#error> > Lionel>
> zhongliang zhang wrote:> > Hi,> > I am using Tomcat JDBCRealm to authenticate
the use that stored in the database(Oracle).While when I input the user name and password
to log in my application,if I input the wrong username and password for 3 times,then the page
redirect to the tomcat-specific error page.> > I want to know whether there is a way
to configure my own error page to show friendly error message that defined by myself,for tomcat-specific
error page is a bit simple and not transfer enough information about the error.> > any
advice or help will be appreciated!> > thanks in advance!> > > > _________________________________________________________________>