tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 6 virtual host problem please help
Date Sun, 25 Nov 2007 21:23:33 GMT

verify the right version of modules (mod_proxy_ajp.so) are in %APACHE_HOME%/modules folderstart
here
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_proxy_ajp.html

CiaoMartin ______________________________________________Disclaimer and confidentiality noteEverything
in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business of Sender. This transmission
is of a confidential nature and Sender does not endorse distribution to any party other than
intended recipient. Sender does not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.>
> > If you were using apache infront of tomcat you can use the proxy to do> >
this for you I think> >> > ProxyPass / ajp13://localhost:8009/app/> >>
> any requests for '/' go to '/app/' on tomcat> >> > Hope that helps> >
Sorry, but I have noted an important thing:> > In my server.xml (as read from a tutorial>
http://blog.taragana.com/index.php/archive/5-steps-to-integrate-tomcat-55-with-apache-20/)>
I have set:> > <Connector> port="8081"> proxyPort="80"> proxyName="www.example.com">>
</Connector>> > So I think I'm not using ajp13 protocol as you suggested me.>
> Could this be a problem?> > Anyway, I have tried to use ajp13 protocol, but get
this error in apache> error log:> > proxy: No protocol handler was valid for the
URL /. If you are using a DSO> version of mod_proxy, make sure the proxy submodules are
included in the> configuration using LoadModule.> > Eventough I have set:> >
LoadModule proxy_module modules/mod_proxy.so> LoadModule proxy_ajp_module modules/mod_proxy_ajp.so>
#LoadModule proxy_balancer_module modules/mod_proxy_balancer.so> #LoadModule proxy_connect_module
modules/mod_proxy_connect.so> #LoadModule proxy_http_module modules/mod_proxy_http.so>
#LoadModule proxy_ftp_module modules/mod_proxy_ftp.so> > in httpd.conf.> > rocsca>