tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Albretch Mueller" <lbrt...@gmail.com>
Subject in memory persistent session.JDBCStore . . .
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 20:56:16 GMT
~
 Would it make any sense to use an in memory session.JDBCStore or
simply set a negative maxInactiveInterval?
~
 IMHO it is best to put lots of RAM in your box and set a high or
negative maxInactiveInterval, but I may be missing some basic issues
and I don't know the details of tomcat's inner working
~
 I am thinking of running tomcat from a live CD and I would like to
only hit the back end data base running in a box with hard drives only
when absolutely necessary ...
~
 What do you think about this kind of setup?
~
 Thanks
 lbrtchx