tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Albretch Mueller" <>
Subject Would it made any sense to use an in memory session.JDBCStore . . .
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 16:30:58 GMT
 or simply set a negative maxInactiveInterval?
 IMHO it is best to put lots of RAM in your box and set a high or
negative maxInactiveInterval, but I may be missing some basic issues
and I don't know the details of tomcats inner working
 Another question that has been floating in my mind; in case you use
multiple virtual hosts, can we be absolutely sure sessions belonging
to different virtual host aren't going to interfere with each other,
even if we use inmem DBs in the same JVM and loaded within the same
class loader/TC's?

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: