tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Shug Boabby <shug.boa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jk_mod and binding tomcat's root to an apache directory
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2007 16:35:16 GMT
Thanks Rainer... I've added the JK debugging and this has helped
identify a problem... the response that Apache gets (and doesn't
forward to the client) is that "No host matches server name
myserver.com".

I'm not seeing any output at all in the RewriteLog (btw, it's
RewriteLog not RewriteLogFile). I'm using Apache 2.2.5.

Apache httpd is running several virtual domains, so this is a
reasonable response. However, JkMount worked fine despite this so it's
a little puzzling. I don't have a clue how to fix it! Any ideas?

Should I be concerned that the the JK log is completely full up of
lines like this

"Attempting to map URI '/unrelated/page/on/my/site' from 2 maps"

every time I get an access request on my server... even though the
pages have nothing to do with the JkMount points?