tomcat-users mailing list archives

From loredana loredana <loredana888...@yahoo.com>
Subject tomcat process doesn't stop
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 07:25:53 GMT
Hi, i'm running tomcat 6 with jdk 1.4.2 on ubuntu. Every time I try to stop tomcat I get an
error in catalina.out just after the line
log4j:ERROR LogMananger.repositorySelector was null likely due to error in class reloading,
using NOPLoggerRepository.

Tomcat stops listening on port 8080 but the process itself keeps running and most of the time
I have to stop it with kill command. I don't know what that error can do to determine this
behaviour. Can I somehow force tomcat to stop process on shutdown.sh or to ignore these errors?