tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Hamid Rahman Mohmand" <rahma...@gmail.com>
Subject tomcat 4 doesn't start properly
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2007 14:06:05 GMT
Dears,
I have installed Tomcat version 4 using the windows installer. It is
installed and i tested the server once. I didn't see much problems using the
server. but now I have got a problem. The server is on and i have its icon
in the system tray, but it is stopped. When I try to start it again, it
deosnt' start anymore and starting process halts in between and as a result
I don't have a running server any more.
can some one tell me what might be the propbable causes and how can i get
them sorted out?

regards
hamid

PS. I have no option except tomcat version 4, so i can't switch to the newer
versions.