tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: Domino DSAPI-Tomcat
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 16:31:41 GMT
Martin Luna wrote:
> Hi, My name is Martin, I'm from Argentina and I'm a IBM Lotus Domino
> developer. I'm trying to use Tomcat as my JSP server. I've seen that
> there used to be a dsapi_redirector.dll for Tomcat-Domino
> integration, but I can't find it and I'm not sure is still working.
>
> Can you help me with this? I'm using Domino 7.
>
> Thanks in advance!

Hi Martin,

domino support was ended more than two years ago. Here's the revision
control message:

r438905 | mturk | 2006-08-31 15:10:22 +0200 (Thu, 31 Aug 2006) | 5 lines

Remove domino connector from the trunk.
Since it does not compile from version 1.2.6
it useless to have it in the trunk.
Users interested in this connector can use
archived tags or branches.

I'm afraid, but there's no easy way for getting back domino support.
mod_jk is now at version 1.2.25, and domino support didn't work from at
least 1.2.6. There simply weren't enough people interested in it.

Regards,

Rainer