tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5.5 server.xml populating a context section by itself
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 18:30:44 GMT
Eddie Yee wrote:
> One thing I noticed is that our server.xml continually populates it's own context section
for each application, even if I have it specified globally in the conf/context.xml.
Could you expand on "server.xml continually populates it's own context
section for each application". I am not sure what you mean by this.

If you mean that every context is automatically added to server.xml then
that might be a side-effect of using the admin application.

Mark