tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <>
Subject Re: mod_proxy_html setup
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 16:58:53 GMT
Rocco Scappatura wrote:
> I have some problem after reversing proxy a web app.
> After many research I inferred that mod_proxy_html could solve the
> problem of accessing my web app through reverse proxy.
> My big clue is to:
> 1) find the exact instructions to setup mod_proxy_html
> 2) find all the binaries needed
> For 1) I should be able to compile modules by myself. But at this
> porpouse, I would like to know is I could  use a C compiler under Cygwin
> environment under Windows platform.
> Thanks,
> rocsca

The module is provided by Nick Kew, one of the Apache httpd committers.

Some info is at

I'm not sure, if you could compile it with Cygwin and then actually load
it into Apache httpd. It might depend on how your httpd was compiled.

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message