tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ognjen Blagojevic <ogn...@etf.bg.ac.yu>
Subject Logging and debugging j_security_check problems
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 16:06:12 GMT
Hi all,

I have problems using j_security_check, and I'm not sure is it DB access
problem or something else. I would like to make Tomcat log all the
messages regarding this, but I don't know how to configure it.

I read /tomcat-6.0-doc/logging.html, but I can't rebuild tomcat extras,
since I'm using Java 1.6. Can someone, please, explain why do I need to
rebuild tomcat extras just to turn the logging on?

Is there any other, simpler way to trace what j_security_check is doing?

Regards,
Ognjen