tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pid...@pidster.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade from mod_jk to mod_proxy_ajp
Date Sat, 17 Nov 2007 22:15:35 GMT
Gmail User wrote:
> On Nov 9, 2007 11:19 PM, Gmail User <nowuknow@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Any ideas would be appreciated.
>>

> Just a follow-up since I never got a reply to this--or Gmail is hiding
> replies from me again.
>
> As I found out, Tomcat always worked and going back to mod_jk on
> httpd-2.2.6 side fixed the problem. So either it is a mod_proxy_ajp or
> mod_proxy_balancer problem.
>
> Ed

No replies yet.
I'm using proxy_ajp/balancer with no issues either in upload or download.

I'd suggest that you upgrade to the most recent version of Tomcat
5.5.25, (I think you said you have 5.5.15), as it does contain bug
fixes, which may improve matters.

I'm not sure who maintains mod_proxy stuff, but you may get better
answers on the HTTPD list.

You could inspect the traffic using a packet sniffer to see exactly
what's happening to your connection/data.