tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Lionel Crine <lcr...@linagora.com>
Subject Re: [Realm]Error page of Digest authentication?
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 22:22:22 GMT
Hi,

I may be wrong but did you checked there ?
http://tomcat.apache.org/faq/misc.html#error

Lionel

zhongliang zhang wrote:
> Hi,
> I am using Tomcat JDBCRealm to authenticate the use that stored in the database(Oracle).While
when I input the user name and password to log in my application,if I input the wrong username
and password for 3 times,then the page redirect to the tomcat-specific error page.
> I want to know whether there is a way to configure my own error page to show friendly
error message that defined by myself,for tomcat-specific error page is a bit simple and not
transfer enough information about the error.