tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Lionel Crine <lcr...@linagora.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat freeze after some times
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 21:39:00 GMT
Hi,

I had this situation once few years ago.
I was working and I discovered that the pool was exhausted to access
Oracle and the application stucked.
It was really tricky to find the error because nothing indicates a problem.

The explanation was this one : A dynamic query (created in java) doing
some imbricated requests froze the database access.
So the query was never ending, waiting for a new connection to continue
requesting ... and so on.

Lionel