tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: Comet: response.sendRedirect() Problem
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 17:21:41 GMT
hi Jens,
you've uncovered a bug in Tomcat. basically, Tomcat doesn't respect that
you are calling CometEvent.close upon the BEGIN event.
I've proposed a fix

and if it is accepted it will be included in our next release which
should be within a short timeframe.
if you want to patch your Tomcat, the patch is at
http://people.apache.org/~fhanik/patches/comet-begin-event-close.patch

Filip