tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David kerber <dcker...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: JConsole port
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 14:09:07 GMT
Yes, that's and another simpler link are what I used to get it going.  I
had no trouble once I found a reference, but was just curious as to what
port to use.  Apparently there's no standard, and it doesn't appear to
matter as long as it doesn't conflict.

Clifford Bryant wrote:
> Did you look at the following link?
>
> http://java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/J2SE/jconsole.html
>
> As I remember, there are 4 environment variables that you need to define
> when you start up the JVM.  Once JConsole is started, you can connect to
> the running process.

for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  This communication may
contain information that is protected from disclosure by applicable law.  If you are not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this communication
to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and any
use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
 If you believe that you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify Edgewater
Technology by telephone at (781) 246-3343 and delete the communication from all e-mail files.