tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Roger Parkinson <ro...@senanque.co.nz>
Subject Re: serving files through SSL
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 19:56:14 GMT
In both cases the URL is invoke with some javascript that looks like this:
function downloadpdf(url)
{
    var pdfWindow = window.open( url
,'pdf','top=0,left=0,width=1000,height=700,toolbar=no,status=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,menubar=no');
}
The application invokes a mix of html and servlet requests beforehand.
But the response to the static PDF always works regardless of when it is
called
Regards
Roger