tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: mod_jk problem for post request ended with a ? (question mark)
Date Sat, 03 Nov 2007 01:54:48 GMT
Your test JSP works fine for me with Apache httpd 2.2.6 and mod_jk
1.2.25 on Solaris. Since your jk log file ends very early in the request
processing, the tomcat version should not matter (I used 5.5).

I would guess, that something with your build is broken. It would also
help, if we could see your mod_jk config (you posted parts of it, but it
looks like things are missing).

Does the segmentation fault produce a core dump?
If no, start Apache httpd as a non-root user (and use ports above 1024)
and maybe set CoreDumpDirectory. Then it should produce a core, whenever
a segmentation fault appears in the log file.

A core can then be inspected with gdb. Using gdb you can issue the
command "bt" for backtrace. This will show us, in which mod_jk function
the crash occured.

Regards,

Rainer