tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: mod_jk problem for post request ended with a ? (question mark)
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 13:38:57 GMT
Not a known problem. You can increase log level via "JkLogLevel debug".
There should be a line containing "service" or "Service", which includes
the URI) we send forward to Tomcat.

The log will also show you, if any of your JkMount directives match,
i.e. if mod_jk thinks it should forward, or it shouldn't.

You can report your findings back here, but please include configuration
used, and some more details, like how exactly does the problematic URL
look like.

Regards,

Rainer