tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gabe Wong <gabri...@ngasi.com>
Subject Re: What do I do with a heap dump? (OOM Permgen)
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 01:32:22 GMT
Greg Vilardi wrote:
> Hello everyone.
>
> My team and I are trying to develop a new web application and the
> tomcat JVM is crashing every few days. We are deploying our separate
> versions of the application several times per hour, and by looking at
Please elaborate, are you undeploying the same application, then
redeploying several times per hour,
are are you deploying several instances of the same application per hour.

I am also assuming these are hot deploys (without shutting down the app
server)?

--
Regards

Gabe Wong
NGASI AppServer Manager
Application server installation and configuration AUTOMATION
http://www.ngasi.com