tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Peng Tuck Kwok" <pengt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Page Expire
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 07:01:57 GMT
Hi,

You can configure the manager element inside a context element to specify a
longer duration before it expires. The manager element in a context is not
compulsory, so you might have to add it in for your web application.
Instructions are here (for the manager):

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/config/manager.html

and a wee bit more for the context:

Kind regards,

Peng Tuck.