tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <v...@cox.net>
Subject OT - Tomcat and Stanford NLP POS Tagger
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 02:45:57 GMT
Hi:

We are trying to implement servlet setup with Tomcat 5.0.28 and JDK 1.5.x using POS (Parts
of Speech) Tagger. We can not get it to work. Unfortunately, there are no error messages in
the log files for us to debug. So, I was wondering - anybody in this newsgroup was successful
in getting POS Tagger (specifically Standford's) to work properly. I would appreciate any
pointers.

It works fine as a stand-alone application. Also, we checked their user group .... not much
response so far. Also, googled without much success.

Thanks.

-vasu