tomcat-users mailing list archives

From loknor <>
Subject Tomcat 6.0 with Apache 2.2 front-end
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2007 23:15:23 GMT

Can anyone provide links to a few tutorials on running Tomcat 6.0 with
Apache on the front-end?  I know there are 2 recommended techniques, mod_jk
and mod_proxy.  I'd like to use mod_proxy because it appears to be easier
and I do not require a great deal of flexibility.  I'm running on Windows
Server 2003.

I have Apache Running.  I have Tomcat running (through port 8080).  I just
want to know how to communicate between them.

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message