tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andrew123 <Intel...@ukr.net>
Subject Re: problem with tomcat 6
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 14:12:52 GMT

No, I don't have servlet-api.jar in my application lib directory.
I unpacked servlet-api.jar in my application classes' directory, tomcat
found this classes, but could not find some classes from my application.
Then I stop this tomcat and start new tomcat server with my application but
without unpacked classes in my application classes' directory. But new
tomcat found this classes. May it be some problem of linux configuration?