tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Leonardo Pinho <leonardo.pi...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Redeploy issues loading contents from some .jar at WEB-INF/lib
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 21:10:08 GMT

I guess not, because I'm doing the redeploy manually and just after the
transfer is completed. The autoDeploy feature is off in my tomcat, so I go
to the Tomcat Manager and invoke the Reload operation for my web app using:

http://<host>:8080/manager/html/reload?path=/<app_name>

Thanks again,
Leonardo