tomcat-users mailing list archives

From fsa3 <>
Subject Keystore problems connecting external service
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 14:50:34 GMT

In my servlet code I'm using axis to call out to a web service that requires
SSL.  I created a jssecacerts file.  On my dev box I copied the file into
the $JAVA_HOME/lib/security/cacerts file, all is well.  On my real system I
cannot do that since it is a shared Java install.  So instead I added:

to the Catalina options.  I can see via ps that the params are being passed
properly.  However I still get the same error as if the files werent there.
Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong?

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: