tomcat-users mailing list archives

From uma...@comcast.net
Subject Tomcat 6.0.x Classloader sequence
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 17:34:17 GMT

I understand that the webapp classloaders in Tomcat 6.0.x diverge from the delegation model
in first loading from the webapp before yielding to the commons class loader.

Is it possible for me to configure the webapp class loaders to load classes from a path
common to multiple webapps before loading from the webapp itself?

Our application suite is a collection of webapps and I need to locate the jar files shared
by these
webapps in a path common to all the webapps comprising the application.

Tx,

/U