tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Johnny Kewl" <j...@kewlstuff.co.za>
Subject Re: Problems with a web application running a PHP script
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 07:00:29 GMT
Now Tomcat is also a cool pojo application server

Another FootNote

Just so you understand where I'm trying to get you to...

I'm trying to show you that instead of dropping a WAR into a TC and then
looking at errors in a log.
You can connect NB to that TC, keep the code in your DEV environment.

Then errors are right there when you try run it, it will take you to the
line of code that is bitching, you can right click and have a look at the
javadocs and learn about the function, you can switch source levels and find
it works on 1.6 but not 1.5, you can swap to a different TC and  run it if
you suspect a server settings.....

You can help yourself ;) .... Hope that gets you going...