tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "amit mehta" <amit.me...@mphasis.com>
Subject deployment starts before file being copied completely
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 19:39:38 GMT
Hello,

Environment: jre1.5.0.11, Tomcat 5.5.23, Linux Redhat

I have tomcat installed on one of the linux box. On an another box I have
automatic build set up done which creates war files at scheduled intervals.
I copy the war file using the scp command on to the webapps directory of
running tomcat server. My issue is that before the war file is completely
copied in the webapps directory, tomcat starts deploying it and hence
results in error.

Is there a way to control/restrict this behavior so that tomcat does not
start deploying before war file is completely copied?

Tx,

Amit