tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bárbara Vieira <barbar...@di.uminho.pt>
Subject RE: SSL Session expires every request
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 22:26:39 GMT
Hi carlo!!
Yes, it validates the certs. The certs are valid :) When the application is running all pages
are showed( all pages are protected - under ssl), but when I test if HttpSession in the HttpServletRequest
exists, it is null.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlo Politi [mailto:c_politi@yahoo.com]
Sent: sexta-feira, 30 de Novembro de 2007 18:47
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: SSL Session expires every request

but the certs are valids?

----- Messaggio originale -----
Da: Bárbara Vieira <barbarasv@di.uminho.pt>
A: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Inviato: Venerdì 30 novembre 2007, 18:22:32
Oggetto: SSL Session expires every request

Hi there!!

I have a problem with SSL Session in Tomcat. I’m using CLIENT_CERT
authentication to authenticate users in my web application. But, the
 session
expires at every request, in all browsers : Opera, IE, Firefox and
Netscape. This is not make any sense, and I don’t know solve this
 problem L

If somebody can help, I really appreciate that.

Thanks for everything,

Regards from Braga, Portugal

Bárbara Vieira