tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David <egola...@gmail.com>
Subject Validation of certificates through OCSP
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 18:25:50 GMT
Hello,

There was some traffic regarding OCSP and the possibility to implement it
(there's even a thread dealing with JDK-native support ) Is anything done in
this respect?

Otherwise , I don't know what are the options I can follow. I found the
package "jGuard" which apparently provices OCSP validation ... any feedback
about this? I also found a servlet filter in the list which provides for
this functionality but I wonder if it's the best way to go about it. The
author of the filter states that he couldn't make it work as a real but
since jGuard probably works at the Realm level I think he could be wrong
assuming it is impossible to do that.

Anyone has dealt with this before? Any hints?

Thanks a lot,

Juan Sierra