tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Carl Mosca" <carljmo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: embedded Tomcat (5.5.23) application logging (java.util.logging)
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2007 01:57:51 GMT
I had my logging.properties files mixed up.

Now I am back where I started: I have logging from the hosting app but not
either of the two apps I am hosting.

The logging from the app works both when I code the logging properties and
when I supply them from the command line.

What I am wondering is (and if so how) is the setup for logging different
for the hosted apps?  These are seemingly ignored.  I can take the same two
war files and put them on a Tomcat server and the logging works just fine.