tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Joseph Estes" <joseph.es...@interfacemgmt.net>
Subject running an application outside of eclipse
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 01:04:59 GMT
Hi all,I would like tomcat to run a web application outside of the webapps
directory.  I have accomplished this before (in windows) by using a
reference xml file in the /conf/catalina/localhost folder.  i'm now using a
mac and this file no longer works. It looks like:

<Context docBase="/Applications/eclipse32/workspace/dcp1"
               reloadable="true" path="dcp1">
</Context>

is there another way to run an application outside of tomcat?

Thanks,
Joe Estes