tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Glen Vermeylen" <glen.vermey...@gmail.com>
Subject Non-standard webapp layout
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 06:26:51 GMT
Hi all,

Recently I moved to a (ancient) project which uses following layout:

content/
    *.jsp
    /WEB-INF/web.xml, struts-config.xml,...
    /src

I'm used to working in the standard J2EE layout where I can just point
tomcat to my project directory and it can run the application from there,
instantly seeing changes to jsp's and class files.
With the current structure this seems impossible, forcing me every time I
make a change to rebuild the war and redeploy the application.
Is it possible to run the application from my project folder without
touching the source layout?

Regards,
Glen Vermeylen.