tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Rossbach ...@objektpark.de>
Subject Re: mod_jk for OS X PPC
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 04:51:24 GMT
Hi,

I have build my own mod_jk 1.2.25 module at Leopard:

Install current Mac Ports
sudo port install autoconf
sudo port install apr
sudo port install apr-util

# use gnu libtool

ln -s /opt/local/bin/glibtool /opt/local/bin/libtool
ln -s /opt/local/bin/glibtoolize /opt/local/bin/libtoolize

download/extract/goto apache 2.2.6
./configure --prefix=/Users/xxx/server/apache226 --enable-so --with-
mpm=worker ; make ; make install

download/extract/goto mod_jk 1.2.25
.configure --with-apxs=/Users/xxx/server/apache226/bin/apxs
make
make install

config mod_jk at apache226; start apache and volia mod_jk is up and
runnig.

I hope we can download the PPC binaries at Wednesday. I can check the
mod_jk binaries with the standard Leopard apache 2.2.6 installation.

Regards
Peter