tomcat-users mailing list archives

From BuildSmart <>
Subject jkMount
Date Sun, 28 Oct 2007 11:04:39 GMT
I'm trying to get around a configuration issue.

My webapp builds dynamic script content but the generated scripts are
not accessible.

For example, calling http://domain.tld/index.jsp?
ip=" should generate some
subdirectories and builds some jsp pages with content and this seems
to work as expected but from apache these are not accessible but from
the Tomcat port I can access the pages without issue, is there a way
to resolve this?

I can't pre-define the mount points for the subdirectories because I
don't know what they are in advance, there doesn't seem to be a way
to define access to Tomcat based on the file extension since it wont
let you assign a mount point without a leading "/".

Maybe I should be using a different protocol that allows assignment
by file extension (if one exists) but google has done nothing but
create more confusion for me.

My apache config contains:

<IfModule mod_jk.c>
	JKWorkersFile /etc/httpd/
	JKLogFile /var/log/httpd/mod_jk.log
	JKLogLevel debug
	JkMount /*.jsp ajp13
	JkOptions +ForwardKeySize +ForwardURICompat

my contains:

# Define 1 real worker using ajp13

# First worker server
# Set properties for ajp13 (ajp13)