tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alberto Torna Jr. <alto...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Removal from mailing list
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 00:39:36 GMT

Once on the list, always on the list.  I've been trying to get off the list for years :)>
To: users@tomcat.apache.org> Subject: Removal from mailing list> From: Stephen.Morris@nab.com.au>
> Stephen Morris > Security Technician, IT Security Access Management > Technology
Security & Risk, National Australia Bank > > Level 8, 800 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC
3000 > Tel: +61 (0) 3 8634 1755   |  Mob: 0438 537 569 > Email: Stephen.Morris@nab.com.au
> > > National Australia Bank Ltd - ABN 12 004 044 937> This email may contain
confidential information. If you are not the intended> recipient, please immediately notify
us at postmaster@nab.com.au or by replying to> the sender, and then destroy all copies
of this email. Except where this email> indicates otherwise, views expressed in this email
are those of the sender and not> of National Australia Bank Ltd. Advice in this email does
not take account of your> objectives, financial situation, or needs. It is important for
you to consider these> matters and, if the e-mail refers to a product(s), you should read
the relevant> Product Disclosure Statement(s)/other disclosure document(s) before making
any> decisions. If you do not want email marketing from us in future, forward this email>
with "unsubscribe" in the subject line to Unsubscriptions@nab.com.au in order to> stop
marketing emails from this sender. National Australia Bank Ltd does not> represent that
this email is free of errors, viruses or interference.>