tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Configuring and using DataSource in Tomcat
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 18:18:43 GMT
> From: Heping Ling [mailto:Heping.Ling@mail.lehman.edu]
> Subject: Configuring and using DataSource in Tomcat
>
> I am new in doing web applications and new in using tomcat.

Don't suppose you'd want to give anyone a hint about what Tomcat version
you're using?

> 2. File name and location of the JDBC driver:
> File name: ojdbc14dms.jar. I put it in c:\tomcat\common\lib.

Make sure the jar is not anywhere else in the classloader tree, such as
your webapp's WEB-INF/lib directory.

> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> oracle/dms/instrument/ExecutionContextForJDBC

Have you examined the jar to see if the class is really there?

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.