tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "dave slimmon" <daveyko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: quick or easy re-direct
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 13:32:46 GMT
RE: Does the URL for the page change or is it consistent?

>> Hey there, thanks for writing.  The URL is consistent.  In fact, I've
come to discover that it's really everything under a specific directory that
I would like to re-direct.   So, to modify my previous example, we would
like everything under:

http://foo/SomeWebapp/SomeDirectory/SomeSubDirectory

To forward or redirect to:

http://foo/SomeWebapp

It's not something we want to do permanently.  It's really just something we
need to do somewhat urgently for a short period of time...probably a few
weeks.

Cheers,
Davey