tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "SANCHEZ, Michel" <michel.SANC...@airbus.com>
Subject Tomcat 6 clustering without mulicast
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 15:48:13 GMT
Hi all

I would like to know if it is possible to do tomcat 6 clustering  without multicast IP.
In other words by defining a full static cluster in which all the heartbeat stuff is done
by unicast.

If yes please coluld you tel me how to configure it.
I tried a SimpleTcpCluster without McastService declaration and with two StaticMemberShipInterceptors
but my nodes always sends multicast messages on default address  228.0.0.4.45564

Thanks for help.
Michel

This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. It may contain privileged information.
If you are not the addressee you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information
in it.
If you have received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender.
Security Notice: all e-mail, sent to or from this address, may be accessed by someone other
than the recipient, for system management and security reasons. This access is controlled
under Regulation of security reasons.
This access is controlled under Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000, Lawful Business
Practises.