tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Tchijov <and...@tchijov.com>
Subject Using JNDI. java:comp .... not defined?
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2007 20:54:54 GMT
Hi,
   I guess I am missing something very very basic, but I can not see
what it is.  I am trying to make some resources available via JNDI. I
have put appropriate "GlabalNamingResources/Resource" into my
server.xml ( and I think I did it properly - at least tomcat is not
complaining about ).  The only problem is that I am getting

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name comp is not bound in this